Friday, October 5, 2012

fall came early to minnesota and it be windy dontchya know.

Plain and simple, I want to tell stories through my photos. Not in a cliche, trendy, or "make my life look amazing" way, but in an honest way. A true taste of real life. My heart is to tell stories that matter. Stories of people who see the ordinary beauty in the everyday, who joyfully celebrate the good in the hard, who adventure and bless and love extravagantly and live simply and genuinely. Simple stories that matter, because the people living them matter. This is just a small story of an autumn afternoon when the wind chapped our faces but the leaves flew wonderfully. No bells and whistles, no strings attached, just honest images of our real life.

And that's the kind of story I want to tell.

IT BE WINDY DONTCHYA KNOW from Hannah Nicole on Vimeo.

view in HD -- your eyes will thank you

No comments :

Post a Comment