Tuesday, October 23, 2012

this is emma at six months old.

I'm primarily a wedding and couple photographer. And I love that. But I'm not only a wedding photographer, just as I don't only listen to one genre of music. I enjoy shooting many types of sessions and people, because I love being able to see people as they are, and to show and celebrate that in my images. And in this case, I was able to photograph some of our dearest friends' littlest daughter as she celebrates the milestone of six months. It's a joy to be trusted with something so important as preserving memories and not something I want to take lightly. This wonderful family lives next door (or really, behind our house, but same thing), so I slipped over in the morning and spent an hour with Emma and her momma. These are some of my favorite frames.







































No comments :

Post a Comment