Saturday, February 18, 2012

spring...ish days.



















Playing with light and shadows (or I was). They mostly just played. The first sunny day we've had in awhile, although the weather has been uncharacteristically warm for February. It feels like spring has arrived, even though the last of the snow is just melting. The other day I heard and saw birds, and earlier, Brennan asked if he could go outside with out a coat. Forty, fifty, degrees is warm for us Minnesotans -- after negative 20 some temperatures, we'll take what we can get. If this is spring...then I like it. I am most definitely ready for sunny days and leaves on trees again.

Are you clinging with mittened fingers to winter? Or is spring calling your name? (because its sure got my attention)

No comments :

Post a Comment