Monday, February 13, 2012

over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go...




















Snapshots from Sunday. We watched Rugby and ate cheese and generally laughed till we wished we hadn't ate so much cheese. My mom and grandpa's birthday were celebrated with a fruit pizza and another Thanksgiving dinner. In February. That's just how we roll (besides, stuffing never gets old). I'm proud to say that I now understand rugby. That's like saying you can fluently speak Chinese after a day, or you can recite pi to the four hundredth digit. I kid only slightly -- okay, maybe a lot, but have you ever watched rugby before? Until you understand the rules, it looks like a big free for all kind of brawl. A smorgasbord of soccer, football, and capture the flag all rolled into one. But, it's actually an interesting sport. That we may or not have dvr'd. Moving on.

What's on your agenda for this week? I'd love to hear! Especially if it includes chocolate. Valentine's Day is tomorrow (ack!) and I'm definitely still single, but that doesn't mean I won't be celebrating. I plan to indulge in as much chocolatey goodness as possible. Okay, kidding. I'm eating better and running every morning (more on that later), and generally trying to work on creating a healthier lifestyle for myself. But I might make a cupcake or two or maybe a flourless chocolate cake. After all, sweets in moderation is fine. How about you?

xo and all that jazz,

Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment