Tuesday, February 7, 2012

renewed.


I was gone all weekend at a youth retreat and I came back so refreshed, encouraged, and challenged. I've got a moleskine full of scribbled notes and journal entries from Friday through Sunday and a heart that is renewed. The time away was so good for my soul, and spending a weekend filled with Him some of my best friends was such a huge blessing. It was one of the most powerful, convicting, challenging, and defining few days of my life.

I have so many changes I want to make in my life, a lot of simplification, and much prayer. God has really been changing my heart and working in my life in radical, crazy amazing ways, and I'm so excited to share some of them with you. I've been meditating on Psalm 86:11, and I love how perfect it is for this season of life that I'm in. God is so good! In little things, like giving a verse for a year, to big, life-changing events and doors that are opened. I'm just overwhelmed and full of joy.

One of the things that the Lord impressed upon my heart was how important prayer is for a continually deepening and growing relationship with Jesus. We had prayer in the mornings and at night, and it was so good to gather with Believers to praise and thank the Lord! I've made a commitment to begin my days praying and reading His Word. Starting my mornings with Him is one of the best things ever, and the more I read of the Bible, the more I'm hungry for His truth. I'm being filled to overflowing and still cannot get enough.

All because of Him. He is so good! Praying that your walk with Christ would deepen and your life would be filled with contagious and unshakable joy! :)

Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment