Wednesday, January 11, 2012

chloe // portraits.




My beautiful sister turns fourteen at exactly 11:59 PM tonight. Just like her, to be right on the buzzer (can you say, almost tomorrow?) but still at the perfect time. We're celebrating with homemade vinegar chocolate cake topped with fresh whipcream and drizzled with poached cherries. It's been a favorite since she was two and I was three, when we sat at the table with cherry stains on our shirts and bandaids on our knees.



We were the closet two little girls, from when we played in princess dresses and climbed trees for fun. And we still are, despite the lack of faux silk and tulle ballgowns. I can't believe she's getting so...old. (kidding, coco!) Not to mention downright, completely stinkin' gorgeous. I'm sorry. I've got the best looking family everrr. Not that I'm biased or anything.



Love this girl. Happy Birthday, Chloe! I'm so glad we get to be best friends even when we're old and wrinkled. xo

No comments :

Post a Comment