Wednesday, August 10, 2011

life as of late

lifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflatelifeasoflateOur days have been filled with a lot of ballet dancing, rootbeer float drinking, farmer's market visiting, dinner eating, mud-pie making, and general summer-loving. With a ballet intensive for the past few weeks, my sisters and I have been gone all morning, which makes coming home sweeter than ever before. Busy afternoons complete with and lazy evenings spent laughing with family, being outside, reading books, and devouring fresh fruits and veggies.

Life as of late has been busy and smothered in preparations for fall. However, it's a good busy, complete with exciting promises of change. Change for me is a bit scary. I like things to stay the same -- I get stuck in my "comfortable" routine and I want to stay there. But I've come to realize that change, while sometimes painful and difficult, can be good. The Lord closes doors and opens them, and I am determined to be grateful in whatever circumstance.

No comments :

Post a Comment