Friday, August 19, 2011

I love...

...Fresh yellow peppers
...peaches
...the fact that this list has only been about food so far
...little boys watching rain
...schweppes tonic water
...planning for fall
...dreams of leaves, pumpkins, scarves, and cinnamon
...trains tracks all over the floor
...a clean room
...sunlight streaming in through windows
...homemade cookies made by our neighbor
...cookies in general
...the fact that fall is coming and that means lots of baking
...which means lots more cookies
...which also means pretending to have more willpower than I actually do
...and consequently, losing to this so-called willpower
...grace and belle coloring outside under the umbrella
...lazy summer days
...the fact that the library is only about five minutes away
...zucchini with tomatoes (recipe coming soon)
...making dinner up on the spot
...dinner on the spot turning out delicious
...reading books to the boys before bed
...newspaper toenails
...realizing I just put a picture of my ballet-mangled toes on my blog
...friends who paint my toes
...driving all around looking for a beach with friends
...not finding a beach so instead making icecream sundaes
...laughing
...laughing mostly at myself
...tomatoes from the garden, almost ready to eat
...the light at 8:15 at night
...homemade gluten-free naan (another recipe I'm excited to share with you!)
...and the list continues...

what are you loving on this lovely summer day?

linking up with friday favorites

No comments :

Post a Comment