Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rambles on Collaboration and Eli

Hello friends! What a bad blogger I've been lately. I could use the life's been busy thing (which it has!) but I feel like y'all deserve more. ;) Hee hee...but seriously, with everything going on, it's been crazy. I even forgot to put up my mom and my collaboration! Well...actually, it wasn't put up because we couldn't figure out a new word. I know, pitiful, right? Buuuut...

...that's where you come in!

Comment with a word (or phrase) that we could use as next week's collab. It can be as generic or crazy as possible (but something like, "flying from the top of Mt. Everest" probably won't happen.) I'd seriously love to hear your ideas. With all this wintry white outside, I'm feeling a bit uninspired (it's always slushy and gray here in Minnesooooota come March). So let me know! Thanks lovelies! :)

__________

Also, completely unrelated, but I have to share this picture of Eli. He's just too cute. AND, I've gotta put a pic in here somewhere. ;)

eli

Have a beautiful, blessed Sunday, sweet friends!
Much love (and wishes for spring!)
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment