Thursday, March 10, 2011

Loving the red -- color accents, anyone?

envelope
On Monday, in the midst of doing some math, my mom plunked a package addressed to me on top of scribbles of fractions and variables and all that. And who was it from? Why, the label said it was from the lovely Jessica Shae! I quickly discarded my pencil and picked up the package.
packagedetail
A few weeks ago, I won a giveaway on Jessica's fabulous blog for an adorable headband by the incredible Ica from her darling etsy shop, Rini and Faith. (which you should really go check out, because her headbands are absolutely adorable)
packagedetail
nametag
I opened it and was completely smitten with the package. I'm self-admittedly not crafty, and this was some of the cutest packaging that I've seen -- and so very simple, which I just loved! ♥ Jessica also wrote the sweetest little note. Thanks again -- it was the highlight of my day! :)
littlenote
darlingpackage
After taking several pictures of it (uh, of course ;)) I opened it up and pulled out one of the cutest headbands I've ever seen -- and I've seen some pretty stylin' ones! Best of all, it was in a lovely red. Now don't get me wrong, I'm definitely a blue-lovin' gal, but like my friend Rachel Leigh said, "It's funny how much I've been discovering lately that I love red accents."
riniandfaithheadband
riniandfaithtag
Of COURSE I had to ask my mom to take a few photos for my bloggie friends! And Jessica asked for a picture too, so there was an extra reason. Besides, any excuse to put away my mathbook is a welcome one. Ha ha ha. But really, I was so excited that I couldn't resist getting a couple of pictures. ;)
me
me
So there's my bit of excitement for today (well, really Monday, but I was a bit late in posting). I love getting mail and this was just the sweetest. What was the best part of your week so far? Do share! :)
me
Much love! ( and thanks to all who linked up on Wednesday )
Hannah
(thanks to my mom for the photos of me)

No comments :

Post a Comment