Tuesday, May 31, 2011

lovely photo wednesday

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

I love photos like this. I sat outside in the humid air and took photos of our dinner: grilled tomato, spicy sausage, pineapple, onion, and mushroom kabobs. I turned around and there was Sam, sitting at our little table, waiting. He sat still watching me and I started laughing, because he was posing. When he sees you with the camera, he'll either:
1. Shake his head and smile, saying, "no, no, no." or
2. Ignore you while you snap away. or
3. Pose for you.
I got the latter in this instance. And honestly? I like it. I especially love how a smile is slightly peeking through his serious demeanor. That little stinker.
sammy

If you haven't played along before, link up your lovely photo and tell us a bit about it, or nothing at all. Write what you want or don't say anything, but share a picture and link it up below. Then, remember to bloghop around a bit and comment on at least three other entries. Make sure to include the button or a link back to Aspire in your post. Have a lovely day!



Loads of love,
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment