Monday, May 2, 2011

Collaboration # 3 - Wisdom

wisdom
Top - Hannah Nicole.
Bottom - Abigail Kraft

Our word this week was wisdom. I love how Abigail depicted wisdom by a photo of her mom. I know that my own momma has blessed my life exponentially by her Godly example of wisdom. Her insight has shaped my own life in ways that I couldn't pen and I'm deeply blessed that she's my mother. My photo is perhaps a bit more abstract when you look at it. The other day I had an early morning bible study and wanted to take a photo of my whole setup: ESV Bible, Message Bible, Feta and Spinach Scrambled Eggs, Snapple, Journal, and several pens. I can safely say that Jesus is the wisest man who ever lived -- and we're blessed to be able to read and study His words in the Bible. All scripture is God-breathed; we have direct access to the Word of God! That's something, friends.

Have a wonderful Monday, friends! Any special plans for this week?
Love,
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment