Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lovely Photo Wednesday!

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Hello sweet friends! Thank you all so much for your input on whether to continue One Word or bring back Lovely Photo. I'm so excited to have Lovely Photo Back -- because truthfully, I missed it. And I missed seeing your lovely photos! So this week, I'm excited to start it up again.

My photo? It's definitely exciting because of the backstory. See that lady? That's my lovely momma. And see that beautiful bracelet? She's giving one away on her blog. Just thought I'd let you know. ;) The co-creator of the bracelets is our wonderful friend Amy -- the same woman who sat with my mom in the hospital with Sam. Did I mention she homeschools? And has five boys? We're part of the same church too. Our families are really closed, and I know that we're blessed by their friendship.

And that bracelet? It's not just a pretty design. It's personal. Tells your story. Holds your photos. Keeps your memories close. Head over to my mom's blog to enter to win it! (and make sure to come back and link up your lovely photo!)
mylovelymomma
If you haven't played along before, link up your lovely photo and tell us a bit about it, or nothing at all. Write what you want or don't say anything, but share a picture and link it up below. Then, remember to bloghop around a bit and comment on at least three other entries. Ready? Go! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment