Thursday, July 12, 2012

tom + camila // wedding

I'm at a loss for what to say. I don't know how to put into words how much this wedding impacted me. How good it was for my heart. How much these people mean to me. You see, they're not just friends, but family. I watched my cousins exclaim excitedly as Camila put on her dress. I saw my great uncle smile proudly as he planted a kiss on his soon to be granddaughter's cheek. And I cried as Camila walked down the aisle, cried as I saw Tom's face as he looked at her, cried throughout the ceremony at the beauty and power of what was happening.

Weddings are powerful. Several times throughout the day I was hit by the poignancy of the wedding. These two people became one. In the middle of toasts and vows and photos and well-wishers, the Stadums celebrated. Jesus moved during their wedding. And I can't begin to express how much joy the day was filled with. Surrounded by dear family and friends that they love, in a little Church and country club in Fargo, Tom and Camila got married and it was beautiful.


















































































































































































































No comments :

Post a Comment