Friday, June 1, 2012

olivia // senior portraits

It was pouring the day of her shoot. I texted her, Want to reschedule? I'm totally up for shooting today, just let me know. I waited, checked the forecast, checked the forecast again, and my phone buzzed. Let's do it! She said. So we did.

I prayed all day. That the clouds would clear, that it would stop raining, and that we would find somewhere dry to shoot at. Our original location ideas had been discarded, and I was searching for a spot that would fit her eclectic and artsy style, while still giving her shoot an edge of classiness. We met in the parking lot of Dunn Bros and spent a couple hours shooting in, and on the property.

And, oh yeah, it was sunny. We laughed and chatted and I made some images I'm really proud of. Olivia, come visit again soon, okay?

























No comments :

Post a Comment