Tuesday, October 4, 2011

early morning drive



I woke up when it was still dark outside. There were the faintest tendrils of light reaching up from the horizon and the blackness of the sky was tinged with soft light spreading quickly. With the morning quiet, my mom and I did something impulsive and went on an early morning drive. Watching the sun rise over the trees and touch the sky with gold was a perfect start to the morning.


The fall foliage filling the world was so lovely and the crispness in the air added to the whole drive. We laughed and chatted while watching the sky and land change colors. There's no beating a sunrise, especially when it's autumn. This is one of my new favorite things about fall. I have a feeling it will become a weekly thing.


we started the drive with this, and ended with this.

It was a good morning.
ps. make sure to check out aspire's lovely sponsors!

No comments :

Post a Comment