Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I can't believe I forgot...


...my own two year blogaversary!

And by several weeks, too! I guess in the craziness of the past month or so, it completely slipped my mind.

I started blogging here, on January 24th, 2009. If you go back to see my first entries it's definitely a bit humorous. When I first started blogging, it was for the sake of having a blog. Now, I write because I like it -- I love being able to share my life, thoughts, and all the small things we miss out on in the everyday. And in turn, I love being able to catch a glimpse of your life through your blog. Blogging makes connections.

Through the past two years, I have been so blessed by all of you -- your comments, emails, and prayers have meant the world to me, and I am grateful for you all. That you take the time to read Aspire means so much.

I am grateful.

Grateful that I have the opportunity to write. Grateful that there is a community of people who take time out of their busy lives to read and comment. Grateful that there are connections made and friendships formed.

Looking back on the past year, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite posts. Some of these posts are silly, some are sad, some have a lotta grit, some are goofy, several of them nostalgic, but all of them are keeping with Life is Sweet. And a gift. I am blessed.



No comments :

Post a Comment