Wednesday, February 23, 2011

( collaboration #1 )

My mom and I are starting a new thing. Inspired by the wonderful Ruffles and Light, we'll be choosing a new word and creating a photo collaboration based on that word every Wednesday. I'm excited about it. It should be be interesting to see how we each interpret the word -- because neither of us gets to see the each other's photo until Wed. This week? (it's up a bit early because I couldn't wait to share. Andddd....I wanted to beat my mom to posting -- ha! just kidding. Maybe. ;))
Color.

collaboration1

Top : Hannah
Bottom : Rachel

It's not a meme or a linkup. Just a new word and two new photos every week. If you ever have a suggestion for a new word, leave a comment! Make sure to check out her blog and leave a comment about her photo there as well! :)

Much Love.
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment