Thursday, January 17, 2013

(a few of) my favorite frames from 2012 : personal

I've written already about the year and its richness, its variations, the coming and going, leaving and letting go. But still, there is so much I could say, so much I could share. There were so many moments, so many memories made in the span of those 365 days, that sometimes it's hard to sum it all up in a few phrases. So, to use the old cliche, if a photo is worth a thousand words, this post is a book. Simply put, these are some of my favorite frames from 2012. Blessed to have traveled, adventured (if just a bit), met some wonderful people who became dear friends, welcomed new experiences, got pushed (shoved) out of my comfort zone, made new memories, continued traditions, had oodles of coffee dates, marked more miles on my travels, dreamed big and planned bigger, and learned to simplify, to let go, and to live honestly. These photos are special to me because they're honest and made from the heart. :)










































































No comments :

Post a Comment