Saturday, February 22, 2014

Life Goals.

Travel the world. Travel some more. Write a book. Make a film. Fall in love. Stay in love. Get married. Travel with my love. Write a book of us. Sing. Learn a new language. Gain a few pounds from eating through Europe. Spend a summer in New Zealand. Have a baby. Have another baby. Have lots of babies. Maybe just a few. Travel with my babies. Kiss my husband. Make another film. Write another book. Have a gallery showing. Buy an RV. Travel across the US. Be honest. Live in another country. Make pancakes on Saturdays. Make pie on Sundays. Buy a house by the water. Sell extra things. Open up our home. Plant a garden. Learn to play piano well. Travel. Go wedding dress shopping with my daughters. Go to little league games. Live out of my gut. Write my grandparent's stories. Kiss at midnight on New Years in Times Square. Get good at yoga. Move cross country. Start over. Stay. Meet the girls my sons love. Photograph what I see. Watch my husband become a grandfather. Spend my anniversary in Paris. Make a movie. Sell my house. Drink good red wine or bad red wine with people I love. Explore. Live with less. Get a dog. Make lots of bread. Stop being afraid. Cook through Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Wear dresses more. Start a traveling library. Ditch the TV. Kiss a lot. Start traditions. Keep traditions. Make cinnamon rolls and egg bake for Christmas brunch. Say I'm sorry, I love you, I need you, I like you, I miss you. Understand they're sometimes the same.

No comments :

Post a Comment