Monday, April 22, 2013

monday morning vlog + recent grams!

So! This Monday morning is a little crazy because...well, you can just watch the vlog. The lighting is less than wonderful because I was a pro vlogger and made it late at night. Uffda (I feel like that's just a Minnesotan thing). I talked about what's coming up + answered a few FAQ questions, so hopefully something I said made sense / helped a little. And if not, just ask and I'll try to clarify. I'm ready to start spazzing with excitement while simultaneously mimicking the Energizer Bunny to get everything done, which is why this post is a bit scattered. :)

Just wanted to say "Hey!" from Hannah Nicole on Vimeo.


Have a lovely Monday! Off to pack and basically see how many shirts I can stuff into my suitcase. But before I go, some recent (or semi recent) grams. xoxo h


No comments :

Post a Comment