Friday, October 1, 2010

Black & White Portrait Challenge Finalists!

Let me just say that I had so much trouble narrowing this down to five entries. There were several photos that stood out to me right away, and I finally chose the five that best embodied the theme. So, without further ado, here are the finalists!

By BE. Woah. This is one powerful black and white image. And what a pretty eye.

By Carolyn. What a darling little girl! Her expression is so sweet, and the bokeh is just lovely.


By Jessica Noel. I kept coming back to this photo. I love everything about it; the composition, the depth-of-field, and her little expression.


By Theresa W.. I love this photo. Her freckles and grin are just adorable.


By Kristen. What a cheeky little expression! And what big eyes! So sweet.

So which is your favorite? Head over to the poll on the sidebar and vote! You can vote for your fave up until Sunday! And stay tuned for a new photo challenge coming Saturday. I'll give you a sneak peek.



Until then, chums!
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment